A PAW-FECT BATH….
Playing “fetch” can be an exhilarating activity to do with your one and only paw-some pet. But the dirt and fleas that they pick along the way is the con of this healthy exercise. It may strengthen their muscles and give agility but they are more prone to infections if not washed properly. In market, there are a lot of dog shampoo available according to the breed and age.
Buying the appropriate item is crucial which is why they are categorized accurately but bathing them with correct style and regular intervals is equally important as well. So these are all the necessary steps that one needs to follow if they wish to give a hassle-free to their dogs.
- First step is to naturally let them step into the bathing area without forcing them to avoid shock.
- Next in case if they have curls, get a brush to entangle them properly whilst caressing the dog at the same time.
- Third step is to make their skin wet with water and then use organic shampoo along with conditioner, making sure it doesn’t go in their eyes. Deodorizer can also be used in case if they are smelly.
- Gently rub their fur till a thick lather is formed and all the dirt is washed off.
- Lastly, once they are done, get them out into the sunlight on any old mat and blow dry their hairs or a soft towel.
The crucial factor to consider here, is to keep them away from fancy aromatic shampoo that contain paraben or polysorbate.